Wednesday, November 11, 2009

haha. i cant remember when is my last post...
n even having some trouble logging in, needa reset password coz i ve forgotten mine old one.
>.<
I'M TOO FREE NOW.
sam paper finished yesterday, meaning that i have no more reason to step into taylor's college anymore.
it is weird.. =( i have been waiting for this 'free' lengang lengang life from the starting of the year
but... things dont come as i expected.
i dont feel excited , hooray, halehlooyah, or yeepi.
my heart tells me that i miss my lecturers, classmates, coursemates, tuition teacher, ac food stall taukeh, mac centre taukeh, everything.. everything .. that i have gone through this year.
"you have to move on" is what people always say when come to this moment.
arghhh. bet its now my turn to be told "you have to move on"
can i stay on? =( i really dont feel like moving. my legs are heavy.
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment