Sunday, June 28, 2009

Best MOM

mom left me..:'(
i couldn't fake a smile when opening the taxi door for her.. and so i cried
i miss her so much!! :(
she was here for 2 days, but the 1st day was suck..
i feel she is so irritating as she always complaint about my room, my studies, my eating habits and everything.. my everything seems abnormal to her..
but i believe everyone is like that.. only started to cherish anything when it comes nearlyto the end. regretness, hatress , random emotions.. :(
mum was here to be my maid. she cleaned my room, wiped my everything in the room which is covered by thickness of dust, washed my clothes, and everthing.. too much to be list out!
truly, i hope i can follow her back but i couldn't.
tonight is my another lonely night. i miss my family again. :'(
lonely, i am so lonely, i have no money, all by my ownn... lalalala :'(

2 comments:

  1. U r not alone, u have friends like us wad, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah=D how u manage to find my blog? paise la..

    ReplyDelete