Monday, June 22, 2009

Sleepy...but yet still blogging..

so sleepy now! when i was going to shut down my pc, i teringat i still haven't post a blog today.
and yesterday.. yesterday was because i fall asleep after i apply eyedrops into my eyes. when i woke up, it's already 4 in the morning :( woke up,shut computer,sleep again :(
so today,i'm not repeating my mistake again lar..
tomorrow is my presentation. quite nervous la. haha
will try to post my slide at here if i've found out the method. even how to create a chatbox in my blogspot i also don't know how. HEY, somebody ! please teach me!
okay, wish me luck. ohya, my presentation topic is genetically modified food : helpful or harmful
Sounds boring ya? huh. nope! it's an intereting topic because the presentor is me :D
kkkkkkk, enough! sleepy! goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. hey i can help u to create the chatbox lah...
    haha...
    sobz~~~
    tomorrow is my turn for presentation...
    gonna bring choco for my audience...
    XD

    ReplyDelete