Thursday, June 18, 2009

Am i a cyclon?

did you guys watch Terminator 3: SALVATION of duno wat la.. haha
my right eye has turned red since the day i signed up for this .. just like the cyclon inside the terminator ..haha
don't know why.. but actually i know la. haha. secret :P
everybody looks at me like a monster or weirdo when passing by me
yday i went to see the dr, located at usj 14 Dr. Ooi.
walao.the medical cost she charged is freakingly heart attacking.
RM 85 for 1 cream, 1 antibiotic and a less than 5 minute consultation period
T_T just my luck...
ohya. today my teacher told me that there's someone in other class in my college got infected by H1N1. OH my god. from what my teacher said is that she went to australia for fun or whatever and now has been quarantined.
ok, i think i better go take a good rest . hope my eyes will get better when i wake up.

1 comment:

  1. Shhh, you will be changing to a female X-men who can use the eyes to shoot red laser beams :p

    ReplyDelete